Learn With Us
Learn the true intent of the Framers of the Constitution from seminars and courses offered by representatives of the Columbus Center for Constitutional Studies!
The Restoration Generation is the group of millennial scholars within the Columbus Center who teach, organize events, and actively defend principles of the Constitution. We study the Constitution from the viewpoint of its Framers and stand out in our commitment to the principles of the Constitution and our resolve to preserve and perpetuate the rare gift of liberty.
Click here to learn more and to join the Restoration Generation!
All seminars are currently offered as online broadcasts using Zoom Meetings. For those registering after the live seminars, recordings will be made available to registrants after each broadcast.
The Columbus Center is pleased to offer courses on Constitutional Studies, International Studies, and History. These courses are available on our store. Our basics course, Principles of Freedom 101, is also available as a thank gift for those who make generous tax-deductible donations.
Recordings have been completed for several of the courses and many more will be added to the Student Portal soon! Course curriculums have been finished and more classes will be made available shortly. Click below to read the details for each class.
- Principles of Freedom 101: Basic Principles of the Constitution
- Principles of Freedom 201: God’s Hand in the Building of America
- Principles of Freedom 202: The Founders’ Charter of Freedom
- Principles of Freedom 301: The Making of the Constitution
- Principles of Freedom 302: Understanding the Legislative Branch
- Principles of Freedom 303: Understanding the Executive Branch
- Principles of Freedom 304: Understanding the Judicial Branch
- Principles of Freedom 305: The Union of the States and the Amendment Process
- International Studies 101: Understanding the Middle East
- International Studies 102: Understanding Latin America
- International Studies 103: Understanding Asia
- History 101: The Roots of America
- History 102: The Influence of Religion in America
- History 207: Christopher Columbus: Man of God or Man of Myth?
- History 210: The Middle East in History and Prophecy
- History 211: From the Atlantic to the Pacific: The Impact of the Panama Canal
- History 230: Insights into the Life of Thomas Jefferson
- History 231: Insights into the Life of George Washington
- History 232: Insights into the Life of Benjamin Franklin
- History 233: Insights into the Life of James Madison
- History 234: Insights into the Life of John Adams
- History 235: Insights into the Life of Samuel Adams
- History 320: Towards a One-World Order